Social responsibility is very important to Aldridge and it has become a cornerstone of the company culture. Aldridge's philanthropic mission is to direct the company's resources and efforts towards the most prominent and influential nonprofit organizations. Aldridge's general strategy involves funding causes that are close to our home and heart.
We are dedicated to giving back to the community. Below is a list of some organizations that we regularly support.
- Searching for a cure for Type 1 Diabetes
- Aldridge participates in several JDRF fundraiser events such as: the annual JDRF Gala, Fleet sponsored Turkey Fry, Aldridge Family Picnic, and is a major sponsor at the annual JDRF Walk
- Bridges to Prosperity (B2P)
- Aldridge has partnered with B2P to provide isolated communities with access to essential health care, education, and economic opportunities by building footbridges over impassable rivers.
- Bucks for Burn Camp
- Sending adolescent burn victims to a camp to build their self-esteem
- Foundation for Prader-Willi Research
- Supporting critical research for this rare disorder
- Local soup kitchens and crisis centers