Aldridge's philanthropic mission is to direct the company's resources and efforts towards the most prominent and influential methodologies. Aldridge's general strategy involves funding and having an initiative within local, nonprofit organizations. One way we strive to improve the lives of others is by volunteering with JDRF. Aldridge is a prominent sponsor for this organization that works endlessly to find a cure for Type I Diabetes.
Aldridge also recognizes that there is a large sector of the world that is struck with poverty because of rural isolation. Because of this epidemic, we have recently partnered with Bridges to Prosperity in order to provide healthcare, education, and markets by teaching communities how to build footbridges over impassable rivers. By partnering with Bridges to Prosperity, we hope to improve the lives of people that are trapped in a world of poverty.
We are committed to giving back to the community because it is important to change the world for the better.
- Raising funds for the Illinois JDRF gala that finances an increase in the amount of research and accelerate life-changing breakthroughs
- Various JDRF fundraiser events held at our annual Family Picnic
- Bridges to Prosperity
- Ten Aldridge employees traveling to Nicaragua to help improve community amenities
- Bucks for Burns
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Supporting the mission to cure cystic fibrosis and allow people living with the disease an opportunity to lead full, productive lives
- Libertyville Softball