The Aldridge Safety Mission
A company-wide commitment to being INCIDENT & INJURY FREE
- We are intolerant of any incident or injury and promote a culture of caring.
- We believe all people have intrinsic worth and are valued and respected for who they are.
- We do not live and work safely to be compliant, we do so because of a deep belief in the concept of no incidents and no injuries.
- We consider relationships to be the foundation of any and all accomplishment. Making connections, both professionally and personally, defines our success.
- We commit to an incident and injury free jobsite because we want everyone to get home safely.
How We Achieve Our Mission
Aldridge utilizes a comprehensive health and safety program that highlights training, communication, and awareness. Safety program highlights include:
- Safety Training
- Jobsite Audits
- Safety Communication
- Full Time Safety Department
- Daily Task Analysis
- New Employee/Green Hard Hat Program
- Electrical Safe Work Procedures
The Results of Our Safety Mission
Aldridge has received numerous awards from industry and agencies in recognition of our safety performance. We consistently log more than 1.3 million work-hours and maintain an Experienced Modification Rate (EMR) well below the industry average (1.0).
By focusing on employee training, detailed safety communication and developing a culture of caring we will achieve our goal to be Incident and Injury Free and remain an industry leader in safety.
For more information contact:
Director of Safety