The Aldridge Quality Mission
To continuously develop effective, quality-minded individuals that collectively plan, prepare, and execute projects that enhance the Aldridge reputation, strengthen our relationships, and exceed our customers' expectations.
The Aldridge Quality Definition
A professional, well planned approach that consistently provides a project on-time, without rework, through a set of standardized procedures that deliver a product that exceeds our customers' expectations.
Five Steps to Success in Achieving our quality Mission
Planning - Set goals, assemble leadership and establish plans.
- "Incident and Injury Free" Safety Based Culture Planning
- Estimate Hand-off's
- Detailed Pre-Job Planning Processes.
- Work Breakdown Structures.
- Work Plans/Checklists/Pre-Activity Meetings
- No Rework
Organizing - Develop the deliverables, schedule and roles & responsibilities.
- Minimize delays and costs for our customers in closing out their project
- Establish clear roles & responsibilities for everyone on our project team
- Collaborate with our customers to deliver a true schedule reflective, of our work while taking other trades into consideration.
Staffing - Find the best individuals to fill the roles.
- Our passion for recruiting and retaining the best-in-class people allows us to staff properly at all levels while providing leadership support
- We possess a wealth of expertise within our professional and diverse workforce of nearly 850 employees nationwide
- Our comprehensive in-house training program allows us to provide and properly prepare the right talent for any project.
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Early detection of potential project obstacles
- Solution based collaboration with our customers
- Recognition program for employees who go "above and beyond" to exceed our customers expectations (Spotlight on Award)
- Professionalism is valued and taught by the example of company leaders
- Proper and timely documentation
Controlling - Measure the process and drive accountability.
- Perform quality audits
- Track progress of projects from beginning to end
- Take ownership with pride
- Continuously monitor work plans and adjust accordingly
- Listen to our customers and strive to better serve them at all times
- Make no decisions without evaluation of the facts
- Customer Quality Time Outs (QTO)
Director of Quality