The Aldridge Electric internship is a 10-12 week summer program for undergraduate and graduate level students. interns work side-by-side with some of the most talented people in the construction industry on project teams related to Construction Management, Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering, with relevant, hands-on experience.
- Internships are paid positions.
- Interns work closely with professionals on projects, present project findings, experience career development and engage in networking activities within our internship and project management community.
- Eligible interns will have the opportunity to be considered for full-time positions with Aldridge.
- Aldridge provides a flexible and diverse work environment for our interns.
- All applicants will receive email notification that their information was received.
- Qualified candidates of interest will be notified directly by the hiring manager.
- Aldridge recruits on university campuses during the fall and spring semesters. To determine if Aldridge is attending your school, visit our College Recruitment page.
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Students currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate or graduate student in an accredited degree program (or who have completed an accredited undergraduate/graduate program) at the time of internship participation with solid academic standing will be considered.