Social responsibility is very important to Aldridge and it has become a cornerstone of the company culture. The Aldridge family makes it a priority to focus their charitable giving on causes that are near and dear to their hearts, and the hearts of their employees. All employees are encouraged to support causes and develop a personal connection.
We are dedicated to giving back to the community. Below is a list of some organizations that we regularly support.
- Searching for a cure for Type 1 Diabetes
- Aldridge participates in several JDRF fundraiser events such as the annual JDRF Gala, Fleet sponsored Turkey Fry, Aldridge Family Picnic, and is a major sponsor at the annual JDRF Walk
- Bridges to Prosperity (B2P)
- Aldridge has partnered with Bridges to Prosperity to provide isolated communities with access to essential health care, education, and economic opportunities by building footbridges over impassable rivers.
- Bucks for Burn Camp
- Sending adolescent burn victims to a camp to build their self-esteem
- Foundation for Prader-Willi Research
- Supporting critical research for this rare disorder
- Greenhouse Scholars
- Greenhouse Scholars identifies young leaders in underserved communities, mentors and financially supports them through their college experience.
- For the last 3 years, Aldridge has sponsored a local student through their college experience at Pomona College in CA and participated as a sponsor at various Greenhouse events.
- Local soup kitchens and crisis centers