Aldridge believes in recruiting top performers from top universities. We are dedicated to the development of our future leaders. From the start of your career, you will be working on some of the highest profile and most challenging projects in the industry. You will have the opportunity to contribute to programs that have a real impact such as renewable energy, energy transmission and transportation infrastructure projects.
Aldridge is committed to continuous learning and development, which requires every employee to review career and growth plans at least once a year. If you like to learn by doing, Aldridge is the place you want to be.
In past years, we have recruited at the following schools:
- Bradley University
- Cal Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo California
- Eastern Illinois University
- George Washington University, Washington DC
- Illinois State University
- Marquette University
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Northern Illinois University
- Purdue University
- Utah State University
- University of Illinois Chicago
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- University of Kansas, Lawrence Kansas
- University of Wisconsin- Parkside
- University of Wisconsin Platteville
- University of Wisconsin- Whitewater
- Vanderbilt University
Look for us on campus during your recruitment season!