Aldridge Begins

1930's-1940's

Len Aldridge begins to install electrical power into Midwest homes, barns, and businesses.

Aldridge is Incorporated

1950's-1960's

Len incorporates Aldridge Electric. He and a local union crew of fewer than a dozen men perform traffic signal installation, street lighting, and industrial projects.

Aldridge Transitions from Residential to Commercial/Municipal

1950's-1960's

Len works tirelessly to build a long-lasting reputation for Aldridge. Today, several appreciation letters from original customers are still on display. Throughout the 60's, Aldridge focuses on and becomes an industry expert in electrical signage and street lighting installation.

Some of the larger contracts during this period include Harvard Memorial Hospital, City of Wheaton, IL Commonwealth Edison, Johnson Motors, and Dixon State University.

Building a Foundation for Success

1950's-1960's

During this period Aldridge also designs the original logo, which has been adapted many times, but still maintains elements of the original.

In 1968, after 16 successful years, Aldridge acquires a new larger facility at Lambs Lane in Libertyville.